New Podcast Coming Here Shortly
My Latest Blog Post http://www.asksotiris.com
The Truth About Your Birth Certificate
When it comes to working a 9 to 5 Job. Lots of people think it is completely normal, and they have been programmed since birth to think that having a job is their responsibility. But today I want to give you some reasons why you really should say goodbye to that nine to five job today.
1. When you are in a job working for someone else you are giving someone else control over your time in exchange for a salary.
2. Working a 9 To 5 Job means you do not have the opportunity to see your family in many cases for up to 5 or 6 days a week.
3. The majority of people working a 9 to 5 Job are employees as an employee you will pay more in tax than any other entities or business owners.
4. By leaving your 9 to 5 job you are giving yourself the opportunity to create passive income streams that can make you money while you do the things you want to do.
5. When you leave a 9 to 5 Job eventually you will get rid of that fear-based mentality that expects a weekly paycheck.
6. When you look for opportunities or anything for that matter things present themselves. You will find this once you make the decision to start a business, new opportunities that you didn’t see before will appear before you sometimes in the most unexpected places.
7. By leaving your 9 to 5 job you are taking complete responsibility for your financial future instead of following the 40-year job security plan that so many people fall for.
8. Having a business that you enjoy means that you won’t feel the need to clock watch every day in fact in my own case I rarely know the time of day or even the day of the week except for the other social programming tool school. (Yes on schooldays I take my kids to school and pick them up from school because I choose too.)
9. Every day can be a choice when you run your own business. You can decide what you are going to do. And where you want to be without worrying about getting fired, threatened, or coming back to disciplinary lectures it’s all up to you.
10. If you choose the right kind of business that generates a passive income online you can go away for a 3 month holiday without any worries all you need is an Internet connection and a laptop computer or an IPAD or Tablet! Try doing that when you work as an employee on a regular basis and you may find yourself broke and unemployed with some shitty references for your next employer.?
11. More Excitement- Yes it is a lot more likely you will get excited about your business or results especially when you and or your family are the ones who gain to benefit from it. Let’s face it if you are working for a big corporation and their profits go up by ten million dollars. It won’t benefit you much unless of course, you are the business owner or CEO who runs the corporation.
12. Get rid of the Sunday Blues- Why would you get the blues on Sunday when you don’t have a job? Well, you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to work that one out do you?
13. Building A Dream Team – Okay let’s face it when you go into a job you don’t exactly have a choice what people you will be surrounded by unless you are the senior manager and hire and fire staff members. As a business owner you have the choice to hire and fire your own employees or business partners so you not only have the choice to like what you do. But you can also be the one to choose your dream team.
14. Lose the regrets – How many people have worked as an employee all their lives and get a pen or a certificate at the end of it before being dumped onto a meager pension and being left to die broke and full of regrets? By choosing your own path and taking responsibility for your own business empire, you can build a dream life that many others will only dream of. It all comes down to making the decision and taking the necessary actions needed to create the change you desire.
15. Living The Dream – When you make that what may seem like a scary decision to turn your back on the life of being an employee. Now you will have the opportunity to start building your own dreams, the only thing that can hold you back is your own negative beliefs or lack of taking action. The thing is if you have a strong enough desire to achieve a certain financial status or lifestyle then you can do it. Just decide to take action and it will be yours…
Here is a list of the top 10 most successful You Tubers
1. Shay Carl
2. Pewdie Pie
3. Jenna Marbles
4. Niga Higa
6.Ray William Johnston
9. VSauce UK
11 Lily Singh Ontario
Brainstorm 100 ideas for a home based business out of the 100 ideas pick the three best ones and then narrow it down to one killer idea.
Once you have decided on one of the ideas then you just need to look for the tools required.
To set up your business some tools that you will probably require will be area website or a blog, some social media accounts to promote your business or products.
After this you need to decide whether your business is going to be your own product or service. Or whether you’re going to be an affiliate and sell other peoples products and services .There are many different alternatives and probably too many to go into in this post.
If you decide to be an affiliate you can sell other peoples products or services for a profit.
A few other options you could use for setting up an online business could be putting gigs on microsites or outsourcing work for people.
In other words you get someone to do your job for certain price and sell the job to someone else at a higher price and then you keep the difference.
and example might be that you approach a magazine and tell them that you can supply them with articles for $20 each and then you go and find a good writer who will write an article for $10 each that way you get to keep the $10 profit on each article that they write.
Another possibility is you could outsource search engine optimisation to one company and then charge another company more money for the work.
people may think that this is not ethical but it actually is completely ethical. It’s just that one person buys a product at the wholesale price and sells it on at retail price exactly the way shops and supermarkets have been doing for hundreds of years.
Many times when you walk into hardware store and buy something you may be paying up to 5 for 10 times what that store owner actually bought the product for directly from the manufacturer.
So in the fact he is really the middleman and keep the profit after he pays the wages overheads and expenses. The only difference is by being on the Internet with your business you should have less overheads that way you can end up keeping more of the profit which is always a good thing.
I started an online blogging business a couple years ago this one blogging business has made me around $50,000 and commissions and that’s just from one of my many businesses.
So I definitely know that these type of things do work as long as you work them. In fact you can get the link to join that business below the blog post and you can actually get started today for only $19
Personally I think this blogging system is one of the best and probably easiest ways that someone new could start making money from an online business. Of course there are lots of other companies and network marketing businesses out there to but most of them pay very low commissions.
This particular blogging system pays you 70% commissions this is a very hard to find in the network marketing or MLM industry.
Since I started marketing online I have been in lots of online businesses and also affiliate programs and so far this business has given me the most amount of money for the least amount of effort. Of course they still do you have to put in some effort but I believe in order to be successful you always have to put some effort into things, especially in the beginning tell you get them going. Like I said earlier on this post I didn’t want to go into too many different business models in this blog post today but I’m going to add a link where you can go and see some other business ideas as well just click here for more info.
This Video Was Done A Few Years Ago But Still Holds A Lot Of Truth To It.
When it comes to making money online there are a few details that make all the difference when it comes to making money on your website or blog. Of course high up on the list of importance is getting targeted traffic to your website. Yes you want visitors who are actually interested in what you are doing 😉 .
Now the cool thing about Instagram is firstly it is a very hot up and coming Social Network why else would Facebook have bought it eh. I took a while before actually checking it out properly but once I did I realised it was a great way to get targeted traffic the way Twitter was 5 or 6 years ago. The first thing of course is you want to identify who your target prospects or customers are.
What are they interested in?
How can you create good informative content for them?
What will they need to buy now or in the future?
Can you help give them what they are looking for and get paid in the process?
Let’s say for example you are an up and coming personal development guru and you are looking for people who are interested in personal development trainings, courses or seminars. There are different ways you could of course attract the right people to you.
For example you might post positive quotes about success or personal development on your Instagram. This would definitely work but may take you a while.
Or you could just go straight to one of the personal development guru’s Instagram accounts and follow their subscribers or followers, some people you might follow would be Tony Robbins, T Harv Ecker, Randy Gage Etc. Yes you just do a search for that persons name then click on there account and you can see their subscribers or followers depending which social network you are on. Then it is just a matter of clicking on the subscribe or follow button on their followers. Unfortunately there is an hourly limit that you can follow on Instagram, but if you do it religiously over a long period of time you could end up with tens or even hundreds of thousands of subscribers or followers too.
The thing is when you follow anyone on Instagram they will get a notification you have subscribed to them, many people approximately around 30% of those people will then follow you back or subscribe to you too. This means whenever you post on Instagram they will be able to see your pictures too. The other thing you can do is whenever you see someone following or subscribing to your Instagram account. You could send them a thank you picture saying thank you for subscribing to me on Instagram here is a Free video or free gift I would like to send go to www.takethisfreegift.com now to get xxxxxxx 100% FREE. Something like that this in turn will send loads of free targeted visitors directly to your website or capture page, depending on where you are wanting to drive the traffic too.
Instagram Marketing TIP 1
There is also a tool called crowdfire and it will tell you which Instagram followers are not following you back so you can unfollow them. It is also available as an app for your Iphone or Android phone so you can do it from anywhere even when you are on the move.
Instagram Marketing TIP 2
You can make really cool pictures with quotes or anything else you like for free at Canva.Com and upload them to Instagram 🙂
Instagram Marketing Tip 3
If you have no idea what picture people will like go to Pinterest.Com and look at the most shared pins/pictures if they are not copyright then you can upload them to Instagram. That way you already know that people are liking and sharing the pictures already. 🙂
I hope you found these Instagram Marketing Tips Useful.
If you are interested in how I made over $50,000 Blogging using some of the tips and trainings in this blog and the Viral Blogging System I USE To Do This?