The Day That Turns Your Life Around
Jim Rohn the day that turns your life around
Have you ever had a day like that? Something happens!! And at that moment you make a decision to do something drastic to turn your life around. I can remember a lot of moments throughout my life like this.
If you haven’t then that is okay too it is never too late to decide to turn your life around . Some of my biggest decisions where made on a whim because of one thing I had found out. Or just one thing that really annoyed me .
1. When I was 15 I remember being insulted on two occasions by my parents about my weight one of them was the final straw. I lost 5 stone in 6 months and kept my weight down for about 7 or 8 years after that until I got a driving job, and it began to creep back on.
2. The day I went to a seminar in Dublin and a man we met there told me aspartame was poison and made with the feces of bacteria. That was the last day I ever drank diet coke or had sugar free chewing gum.
3. The time my dad died and I made the decision to start educating myself about health and nutrition and toxic pharmaceuticals and the huge scam behind it all.
4. The day I got fired from my job for being two hours late after asking permission to book our wedding day. That was the day I decided I would never ever be an employee again, no matter what.
5. The day I decided to invest in Property and started fixing up and renting and flipping properties. Which made me a lot of money and bought me a nice lifestyle and lots of luxuries along the way.
6. Three seminars that beyond a shadow of made me decide to become a Internet and Affiliate Marketer and never look back till this day. 🙂
7. Seeing my two year old son and deciding that I was going to be there to watch him grow up. Not at a job like other parents half of his life.
8. The day My Mercedes went on fire and burnt out in front of me. That was the day I made the decision to go to New York no matter what. And from that 4 month trip I met my future wife there completely unexpectedly.
9. Some of the amazing friends, mentors and health and wellness experts I have met. A lot of them while at different seminars and events around the world or online.
What has changed your life for the better? I would love to hear your comments Please share them below in the comments area..